Friday, August 20, 2010

Biography

My name is Julio César Mesa Corro, I was born in February the 15th 1995. My Father Julio Rodolfo Mesa Becerra was born in June 16th 1947 in Cuba, who is a musician, and my mother Angélica Corro Salto was born in March 17th 1966 in Veracruz. Since I was little I have been going to La Salle schools, now I’m of the first semester of high school. I’ve always been interested in the artistic areas, as a child I always loved music and drawing, when I was in fourth grade a new teacher organized a theatre play “Joseph and his Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” Which is about one of the sons of Jacob who interprets dreams, I was in the chorus, just for fun, but I noticed I really liked singing and wasn’t that bad at it so I just kept on doing it, the next year, that same teacher organized a singing contest and I entered, I passed to the finals but unfortunately I didn´t win, but that didn´t stopped me. Then a year later the teacher organized another play “Mamma Mia!” and I played Harry, because the guy who was originally playing that character at the end said he didn´t want to, it was a lot of fun. Next year I entered Junior high, that grade the teacher organized yet another singing contest, and I bet you know what I did, well of course I signed up for it. This time I did won because of the experienced I gained through all of the years of singing and I was getting better at it, that same year I got interested in playing guitar but I didn’t got that much into it I just learned a few thin here and there. The next year the teacher organized a compilation of plays, but this time it was different we played parts from “Rent”, “Mamma Mia!”, “Joseph and his Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” and others, and we traveled to Buenos Aires, Argentina to present all of them there, it was a blast, I met a lot of people and made new friends, and get to know a whole new country. That year a Spanish teacher asked us to make an ad, and I didn’t know a thing about ad making nor editing, what I had, was a camera, a tripod and imagination, so during spring break I tried to learn as much as I could and I found out that I really liked video making and editing. Next year we were asked to make a history project and we made a video where we time travel to the past and learn about the old Mexican civilizations.Then we made a Coca-Cola ad which was shown at a school fair, 
We also made a “Project for Peace and Non-Violence” video,I also made a magazine at the end of the year. 
So as I was in high school I found I also liked editing videos and filming, now I want to study to be a film director.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment